BlueBay wins big emerging market mandate from large pension fund
BlueBay has earned $197 million for an emerging market credit from one of the biggest pension funds globally
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Devon pension fund hires two firms and creates £150 million private credit bucket 7 days ago
- BlueBay closes senior-only European debt fund at €3 billion 1 month ago
- BlueBay, Brightwood and Permira win private debt mandates 4 months ago
- Former BlueBay partner establishes direct lending firm after key hires 7 months ago
- BlueBay launches new credit fund alongside Nordic pension fund 7 months ago
- Texas fund poised to invest in upcoming GSO distressed debt strategy 5 hours ago
- Symphony earns $200 million of inflows for long-short credit fund 5 hours ago
- FS Investments partners with real estate specialist for new credit fund 23 hours ago
- Bridgepoint poaches ING leveraged finance star for new direct lending arm 23 hours ago
- Credit fund manager Frost allows management fees to thaw down to 50bp 1 day ago