BlueBay wins big emerging market mandate from large pension fund
BlueBay has earned $197 million for an emerging market credit from one of the biggest pension funds globally
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US pension cuts BlueBay emerging market fund despite strong 2017 returns 13 days ago
- Bluebay poised to launch third European private debt fund 28 days ago
- BlueBay fund loses over $50 million in 18 months 2 months ago
- BlueBay joins credit interval fund rush 3 months ago
- BlueBay launches Ucits bond fund 3 months ago
- TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD less than 1 hour ago
- Bless the bonds down in Africa, urges Botswana firm launching two debt funds 1 hour ago
- Apollo forms Italian credit-focused partnership 1 hour ago
- Southpaw weighs in at $3 billion through distressed debt strategy 1 hour ago
- Axa IM looks to increase credit product offerings in the upcoming year 2 hours ago