BlueBay wins big emerging market mandate from large pension fund
BlueBay has earned $197 million for an emerging market credit from one of the biggest pension funds globally
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BlueBay joins credit interval fund rush 5 days ago
- BlueBay launches Ucits bond fund 15 days ago
- US investors allocate over $100 million to BlueBay credit fund 20 days ago
- Devon pension fund hires two firms and creates £150 million private credit bucket 2 months ago
- BlueBay closes senior-only European debt fund at €3 billion 3 months ago
- NewStar sale set to go ahead after no further bids emerge 8 hours ago
- Manager raises $11 million for third credit opportunities fund 8 hours ago
- Natixis rebrands its asset management arm 9 hours ago
- Clearwater increases headcount in its UK debt advisory business 10 hours ago
- New US credit manager targets $750 million for debut fund 1 day ago