BlueBay wins big emerging market mandate from large pension fund
BlueBay has earned $197 million for an emerging market credit from one of the biggest pension funds globally
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 4 days ago
- BlueBay hires former Henderson credit head 1 month ago
- Destra and BlueBay team up to launch credit interval fund 1 month ago
- Golding poaches BlueBay's Das to head private debt 1 month ago
- New Hampshire pension makes $50 million commitment to direct lending 2 months ago
- BlackRock seeks $1 billion for new multi-strat opportunities fund 1 day ago
- KKR eyes CLO equity for new fund 2 days ago
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 2 days ago
- THL Credit increases loan fund assets by $179 million in one year 2 days ago
- Octopus appoints head of structuring 2 days ago