Eaton Vance eyes growth for new managed account platform
Eaton Vance is expecting big things from a new managed account platform that it has recently launched. The managed accounts are being pitched to retail investors as an alternative to ETFs and mutual funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CPPIB hires high profile European credit portfolio manager in London 4 days ago
- Ares brings in credit portfolio managers from DoubleLine and Pimco 6 days ago
- Protiviti hires ex-structured credit specialist to head European lender due diligence 10 days ago
- American Beacon teams up with Apollo for credit interval fund 10 days ago
- Orchard hires former UBS credit index options and tranches global head 11 days ago
- 39% of private debt investors are underweight, but they're looking for opportunities 2 days ago
- Cheyne hires ex-BlueBay official to its new loans business in London 3 days ago
- Hampshire pension fund seeks private debt manager for £325 million mandate 3 days ago
- HPS expands in distressed debt by taking over Dallas-based Tålamod 3 days ago
- Goodhart unveils new platform to invest in private debt and equity firms 3 days ago