Nervous investors turn to ETF options as spreads widen
Further widening in credit spreads yesterday has triggered a surge in option buying, according to trading sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Vanguard unveils plans to launch ETF of ETFs 1 month ago
- Institutional investors - does Europe still provide the best opportunities in credit? 2 months ago
- Time-saving hedge fund platforms stop opportunities evaporating 2 months ago
- Creditflux parent rebrands as Acuris 2 months ago
- Leading fund: Lupus Alpha CLO Opportunity Notes I 2 months ago
- Bain takes new route to NPL acquisitions as it strikes deal with Liberbank 17 hours ago
- Kartesia closes fourth credit opportunities fund at €870 million hard cap 18 hours ago
- Finnish firm to launch €300 million European direct lending fund of funds 18 hours ago
- Hermes wins $400 million mandate to show investing ethically really is worth it 3 days ago
- USS hires private credit investment manager in London 3 days ago