Distressed credit specialist joins M&G after leaving bank in London
Market sources say that a member of BAML's global loans and special situations group has moved to buy-side giant M&G
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Onex gets off the mark with its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- Massachusetts pension fund invests $75 million with TowerBrook 1 day ago
- Capitala opens New York office and hires Czech's former head of loans 1 day ago
- BlueBay hires former Henderson credit head 2 days ago
- THL Credit takes over as sole advisor to US loan fund 14 hours ago
- Direct lending growth challenges loan administrators, finds private credit survey 14 hours ago
- Ostrum and Natixis unite to launch real asset private debt platform 15 hours ago
- Robeco launches SDG-focused credit fund 15 hours ago
- HSBC asset management unit raises $800 million for global multi-manger loan fund 1 day ago