JP Morgan conference pinpoints distressed credit as the place to be
Credit allocators are seeing value in distressed credit, according to a round-up of an event hosted by JP Morgan's primebrokerage arm
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sunflower grows business with new ABL unit 2 days ago
- BlueMountain bucks widening trend by placing triple As 0.8bp tighter than last deal 6 days ago
- Hermes appoints head of direct lending in London 6 days ago
- Oak Hill resets post-reinvestment CLO from 2013 6 days ago
- Former CVC Credit CIO Hickey resurfaces at US direct lending firm 6 days ago
- Vanguard plans global credit bond fund launch for US investors 1 day ago
- KKR and Schroders back €1 billion Dutch direct lending fund 1 day ago
- New York manager prepares interval credit fund launch 2 days ago
- Institutional investors are too constrained in their private debt approach, research suggests 2 days ago
- Maine pension bolsters private credit allocation with $100 million mandate 2 days ago