JP Morgan conference pinpoints distressed credit as the place to be
Credit allocators are seeing value in distressed credit, according to a round-up of an event hosted by JP Morgan's primebrokerage arm
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HSBC's high yield trading head rumoured to be joining rival bank in London 10 hours ago
- Dutch managers team up to launch $250 million EM impact fund 11 hours ago
- New Hampshire pension agrees $50 million investment in direct lending 11 hours ago
- Fundraising proves to be fruitful experience as manager's fund hits $540 million 1 day ago
- Canada Life appoints head of credit in London 1 day ago