Head of global leveraged finance set to leave BlueBay
The head of global leveraged finance is due to leave BlueBay, officials at the company have confirmed to Creditflux. Two experienced BlueBay professionals will step up to fill the void
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MFS hires former BlackRock fixed income portfolio manager 21 hours ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 1 day ago
- US loan veteran parts company with GoldenTree 1 day ago
- UBS O'Connor professional resurfaces in business development role at Context 2 days ago
- BlueMountain hires former Pine River credit specialist 2 days ago
- TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD less than 1 hour ago
- Bless the bonds down in Africa, urges Botswana firm launching two debt funds 1 hour ago
- Apollo forms Italian credit-focused partnership 1 hour ago
- Southpaw weighs in at $3 billion through distressed debt strategy 1 hour ago
- Axa IM looks to increase credit product offerings in the upcoming year 2 hours ago