Och-Ziff gets over SEC investigation as it nears European CLO launch
Och-Ziff Capital Management’s credit business is in “growth mode”, according to officials at the firm who say that they are close to issuing a US CLO and a debut 2.0 European CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Former Och-Ziff executive Cohen faces criminal fraud charges 12 days ago
- New York manager teams with Citi to price its fourth new issue CLO of 2017 1 month ago
- Och-Ziff brings Euro CLO AUM over €1 billion with latest deal 1 month ago
- US CLO manager brings its 2017 issuance over $5.5 billion with latest deal 3 months ago
- Och-Ziff teams up with Citi to reset 2013 CLO 4 months ago
- Morgan Stanley's fixed income sales dramatically dip in Q4 earnings report 2 days ago
- CEO of Blackstone's hedge fund solution platform steps aside 2 days ago
- Florida manager taps former Hildene marketing head in IR role 3 days ago
- US manager looks to build concentrated portfolio with for $400 million fund 3 days ago
- Goldman earnings reveal 18% decrease in institutional client services revenue 3 days ago