Och-Ziff gets over SEC investigation as it nears European CLO launch
Och-Ziff Capital Management’s credit business is in “growth mode”, according to officials at the firm who say that they are close to issuing a US CLO and a debut 2.0 European CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Och Ziff restructures its first CLO since October 2017 8 days ago
- Och Ziff prices new issue CLO with risk retention upsizing option 14 days ago
- Och-Ziff's head of European private credit set to join Carlyle 1 month ago
- Och-Ziff adds to CLO AUM with $508 million deal 1 month ago
- Och-Ziff’s multi-strategy funds continue to bleed assets 2 months ago
- Market volatility will fuel demand for alternative credit, research suggests 10 hours ago
- JP Morgan and BlackRock launch ESG fixed income indices 10 hours ago
- Cerberus appoints former JP Morgan COO as president 11 hours ago
- Credit-oriented PE firm opens Texas office to aid capital deployment 11 hours ago
- Credit manager PVE hopes to prosper following rebrand 1 day ago