Och-Ziff gets over SEC investigation as it nears European CLO launch
Och-Ziff Capital Management’s credit business is in “growth mode”, according to officials at the firm who say that they are close to issuing a US CLO and a debut 2.0 European CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Control equity up for grabs in two 2015 CLOs this Wednesday 1 month ago
- Och-Ziff prices $916.93 million in US CLO refi paper across two deals 1 month ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 1 month ago
- Credit drives strong returns for five of the largest asset managers in the business 2 months ago
- Crayhill hires Och-Ziff private credit specialist 2 months ago
- Carlyle lands acquisition of $5.6 billion Apollo Aviation 7 hours ago
- New Jersey pension fund allocates $100 million to tech-focused BDC 9 hours ago
- Isda transfers credit determinations secretary role to subsidiary 10 hours ago
- Dallas pension fund set to cut private debt 11 hours ago
- White & Case promotes seven debt specialists to partner 12 hours ago