Och-Ziff gets over SEC investigation as it nears European CLO launch
Och-Ziff Capital Management’s credit business is in “growth mode”, according to officials at the firm who say that they are close to issuing a US CLO and a debut 2.0 European CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Och-Ziff teams up with Citi to reset 2013 CLO 18 days ago
- Proactive CLO manager makes it to 80% refi/reset status with latest deal 1 month ago
- Barclays arranges New York-based manager’s second European CLO 1 month ago
- CLO manager shares details of vertical strip finance pricing 1 month ago
- Och-Ziff gives its debut US CLO (another) new lease of life 2 months ago
- Texas fund poised to invest in upcoming GSO distressed debt strategy 14 hours ago
- Symphony earns $200 million of inflows for long-short credit fund 15 hours ago
- FS Investments partners with real estate specialist for new credit fund 1 day ago
- Bridgepoint poaches ING leveraged finance star for new direct lending arm 1 day ago
- Credit fund manager Frost allows management fees to thaw down to 50bp 1 day ago