Och-Ziff gets over SEC investigation as it nears European CLO launch
Och-Ziff Capital Management’s credit business is in “growth mode”, according to officials at the firm who say that they are close to issuing a US CLO and a debut 2.0 European CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Och-Ziff prices short-dated CLO reset with three year reinvestment period 16 days ago
- European CLO round-up: wider it goes, but there's more to it than meets the eye 1 month ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: Fidelity's senior notes go on sale for a second time in nine days 1 month ago
- Och-Ziff prices new European CLO to make it 24 active managers in 2018 1 month ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 1 month ago
- GSO managing director set to join Platinum to build new credit unit 23 hours ago
- Investors eye alternative credit ahead of expected interest rate increase – report 23 hours ago
- BlackRock holds €1.1 billion final close for inaugural mid market fund 23 hours ago
- German asset manager launches CLO-focused Ucits fund 1 day ago
- European loan portfolio manager parts ways with CQS 1 day ago