Och-Ziff gets over SEC investigation as it nears European CLO launch
Och-Ziff Capital Management’s credit business is in “growth mode”, according to officials at the firm who say that they are close to issuing a US CLO and a debut 2.0 European CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- US CLO manager brings its 2017 issuance over $5.5 billion with latest deal 1 month ago
- Och-Ziff teams up with Citi to reset 2013 CLO 2 months ago
- Proactive CLO manager makes it to 80% refi/reset status with latest deal 3 months ago
- Barclays arranges New York-based manager’s second European CLO 3 months ago
- CLO manager shares details of vertical strip finance pricing 3 months ago
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 21 hours ago
- BNP Paribas acquires stake in SME credit specialist Caple 22 hours ago
- CSAM closes unit it launched to take minority stakes in hedge fund managers 22 hours ago
- Investment funds lawyer joins Ropes & Gray in Boston 22 hours ago
- BlueBay joins credit interval fund rush 1 day ago