Och-Ziff gets over SEC investigation as it nears European CLO launch
Och-Ziff Capital Management’s credit business is in “growth mode”, according to officials at the firm who say that they are close to issuing a US CLO and a debut 2.0 European CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Och-Ziff pairs with Credit Suisse on new €412 million European CLO 2 months ago
- Och-Ziff targets second deal in one week with new European CLO 2 months ago
- Och-Ziff adds junior triple As and single Bs to 2014 CLO following reset 2 months ago
- Control equity up for grabs in two 2015 CLOs this Wednesday 4 months ago
- Och-Ziff prices $916.93 million in US CLO refi paper across two deals 4 months ago
- Sears CDS settles well above bonds on physical settlement squeeze 2 days ago
- Orchard wraps up fundraising for $2.5 billion structured credit and special opportunities fund 3 days ago
- Dealers gear up to settle Sears CDS and rule on Ziggo successor 3 days ago
- IAM closes senior debt fund at C$843 million 4 days ago
- CVC Credit hires investor relations director from BlueBay 4 days ago