Head of CLOs parts company with asset manager in New York
An experienced CLO and loans portfolio manager has left a large US manager. He is understood to be on the verge of joining another firm
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 2 days ago
- BNP Paribas hires global credit strategy head 2 days ago
- Sunflower grows business with new ABL unit 5 days ago
- Hermes appoints head of direct lending in London 9 days ago
- Former CVC Credit CIO Hickey resurfaces at US direct lending firm 9 days ago
- Mediobanca hires experiences credit trader to build out loan franchise 1 day ago
- GSO registers new direct lending fund after going solo 1 day ago
- Former European Capital team raises $725 million for new direct lending fund 1 day ago
- Manager plays its cards right as top-performing hedge fund grows in size 1 day ago
- Turkey CDS rallies back inside 500bp on Qatar help, but curve remains inverted 2 days ago