Credit manager earns support for BDC as pension fund commits $100 million
A Texas pension fund is backing a credit firm once again with a direct lending mandate
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Zencap looks to raise €200 million for its third infra debt fund 2 days ago
- California pension fund seeks private markets advisor 2 days ago
- Market volatility will fuel demand for alternative credit, research suggests 5 days ago
- Credit-oriented PE firm opens Texas office to aid capital deployment 5 days ago
- Manager raises €300 million for agriculture-focused credit fund 6 days ago
- Man GLG's senior PM Mawby resigns 1 day ago
- Connecticut pension fund looks to commit $65 million to real estate debt 1 day ago
- Schroders strengthens fixed income team in London 1 day ago
- Selwood launches $300 million credit fund on Deutsche platform 1 day ago
- Prytania lands in the US with MD hire to New York office 1 day ago