Fund-of-hedge fund manager redeems from King Street
A fund-of-hedge fund operator is pulling its money from King Street as it tweaks its portfolio balance away from credit and towards global macro opportunities
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 2 months ago
- Rockford Tower fortifies global CLO business with first European deal 2 months ago
- Europe's CLO industry to welcome a new manager as King Street markets debut deal 3 months ago
- Past returns: Atlantic crossing 6 months ago
- King Street loses out as European loan specialist has change of heart 8 months ago
- Sears CDS settles well above bonds on physical settlement squeeze 1 day ago
- Orchard wraps up fundraising for $2.5 billion structured credit and special opportunities fund 1 day ago
- Dealers gear up to settle Sears CDS and rule on Ziggo successor 2 days ago
- IAM closes senior debt fund at C$843 million 2 days ago
- CVC Credit hires investor relations director from BlueBay 3 days ago