Fund-of-hedge fund manager redeems from King Street
A fund-of-hedge fund operator is pulling its money from King Street as it tweaks its portfolio balance away from credit and towards global macro opportunities
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Rockford Tower fortifies global CLO business with first European deal 18 days ago
- Europe's CLO industry to welcome a new manager as King Street markets debut deal 1 month ago
- Past returns: Atlantic crossing 4 months ago
- King Street loses out as European loan specialist has change of heart 6 months ago
- US firms to continue CLO charge in Europe despite risk retention still applying 6 months ago
- Los Angeles pension fund plans $3.7 billion allocation to credit 19 hours ago
- San Francisco pension ramps up private credit portfolio with $80 million commitments 21 hours ago
- European loan issuance set to decline in 2019, says Moody's 1 day ago
- Chicago manager targets secondary market for new CLO fund 1 day ago
- DTCC begins test phase for blockchain credit derivatives platform 5 days ago