Fund-of-hedge fund manager redeems from King Street
A fund-of-hedge fund operator is pulling its money from King Street as it tweaks its portfolio balance away from credit and towards global macro opportunities
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alaska pension commits $545 million to seven credit funds 1 month ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 2 months ago
- King Street markets new US CLO via Morgan Stanley 2 months ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 5 months ago
- Rockford Tower fortifies global CLO business with first European deal 5 months ago
- The Last Tranche: awards season is upon us [podcast] 10 hours ago
- Oak Hill reshuffles leadership in Europe 10 hours ago
- Jefferies subsidiary and Stonyrock plan mid-market alternative manager stake acquisitions 12 hours ago
- NNIP and FMO gain $250 million for emerging markets loan fund 12 hours ago
- Maryland pension carves out private debt bucket 13 hours ago