California pension fund short-lists six managers for credit mandate
A California pension fund has narrowed down the search for an opportunistic credit manager to six names
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New Barings vehicle wins $60 million from an Ohio pension fund 1 day ago
- Antares and Crescent win as Texas pension fund commits to direct lending 3 days ago
- Allianz's asset management business drives strong group results for 2017 4 days ago
- Minnesota pension fund looks to commit $535 million to 'private credit' 4 days ago
- University of Michigan looks to invest $60 million in credit opps fund 9 days ago
- TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD 4 hours ago
- Bless the bonds down in Africa, urges Botswana firm launching two debt funds 4 hours ago
- Apollo forms Italian credit-focused partnership 5 hours ago
- Southpaw weighs in at $3 billion through distressed debt strategy 5 hours ago
- Axa IM looks to increase credit product offerings in the upcoming year 6 hours ago