Oaktree plans new multi-strategy credit fund
New fund to allocate between Oaktree’s credit strategies and target smaller investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Oberland hits $800 million hard cap for healthcare credit opportunities fund 13 days ago
- Texas pension awards $175 million to distressed debt and strategic credit 13 days ago
- Four private credit managers score as Arizona pension fund commits $250 million 13 days ago
- Louisiana pension fund assigns $200 million to DoubleLine and GoldenTree 20 days ago
- Nashville pension allocates to energy credit funds 21 days ago
- Goodhart unveils new platform to invest in private debt and equity firms 1 hour ago
- African Development Bank prices landmark $1 billion SRT 21 hours ago
- CPPIB hires high profile European credit portfolio manager in London 23 hours ago
- HarbourVest adds managing director to growing US private credit team 1 day ago
- Loomis Sayles senior loan PM in London set to retire 1 day ago