Pimco joins interval fund trend with flexible credit fund
West Coast bond giant's latest offering will focus on credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares brings in credit portfolio managers from DoubleLine and Pimco 2 days ago
- Pimco adds two former Tennenbaum officials as portfolio managers 8 days ago
- Pimco receives nearly $400 million for ESG fixed income mandate 16 days ago
- Swedish pension fund's credit portfolio recovers with strong 2018 results 26 days ago
- Pimco raises nearly $700 million for new real estate debt fund 1 month ago
- Hampshire pension fund seeks private debt manager for £325 million mandate less than 1 hour ago
- HPS expands in distressed debt by taking over Dallas-based Tålamod 1 hour ago
- Goodhart unveils new platform to invest in private debt and equity firms 1 hour ago
- African Development Bank prices landmark $1 billion SRT 22 hours ago
- CPPIB hires high profile European credit portfolio manager in London 1 day ago