British Business Bank joins forces with Start Up Loans Company
The British Business Bank and the Start Up Loans Company are set to merge, according to a joint-statement issued yesterday. The former has supported a number of UK direct lending funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Alcentra European CLO refi sees triple As price at 84bp 14 hours ago
- PGIM brings its European CLO issuance over €2 billion following reset 14 hours ago
- Price talk tightens on upcoming Accunia European CLO 15 hours ago
- 2017 PGIM deal tops ranking of best-performing European CLOs 1 day ago
- Latham & Watkins hires structured finance veteran to its London office 1 day ago
- Texas fund poised to invest in upcoming GSO distressed debt strategy 14 hours ago
- Symphony earns $200 million of inflows for long-short credit fund 15 hours ago
- FS Investments partners with real estate specialist for new credit fund 1 day ago
- Bridgepoint poaches ING leveraged finance star for new direct lending arm 1 day ago
- Credit fund manager Frost allows management fees to thaw down to 50bp 1 day ago