Ares wins $1.1 billion in global direct lending SMAs in strong start to 2017
Direct lending proved to be Ares Management’s most successful strategy in fundraising terms with the firm registering $1.1 billion of inflows for European and US private debt in the first quarter
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 2 days ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 2 days ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 2 days ago
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 2 days ago
- BNP Paribas acquires stake in SME credit specialist Caple 2 days ago
- CSAM closes unit it launched to take minority stakes in hedge fund managers 2 days ago
- Investment funds lawyer joins Ropes & Gray in Boston 2 days ago
- BlueBay joins credit interval fund rush 3 days ago