Alcentra promotes three after US loan head Lemberg retires
Alcentra has announced that one of the loan market’s best known figures, Bill Lemberg, is retiring
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CLO manager Apex chooses refi over reset in $434 million deal 6 hours ago
- CVC Credit prices its second US CLO of 2017 in $513 million deal 6 hours ago
- US CLO spreads sail dramatically tighter as Carlyle prices triple As at 118bp 7 hours ago
- Cincinnati-based manager resets $413.2 million 2013 CLO 7 hours ago
- MUFG and Crescent bring automated refi mechanism to CLO market 8 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank withdraws job offer for top fixed income role, says report 2 days ago
- Up-and-coming distressed debt manager plans its second fund 3 days ago
- BNP Paribas hires to its ABS syndicate team in London 3 days ago
- Beechbrook UK fund hits 51% deployment mark 4 days ago
- ECM to run new €100 million investment grade credit fund 4 days ago