How to clear hurdles while running uphill: lenders get set to swap race tips
On 21 June managers and investors at the Private Credit conference in New York will attempt to unravel the knotty problem of how to generate great returns without adding great risks to their portfolios.
- BlackRock seeks $1 billion for new multi-strat opportunities fund 1 day ago
- KKR eyes CLO equity for new fund 2 days ago
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 2 days ago
- THL Credit increases loan fund assets by $179 million in one year 2 days ago
- Octopus appoints head of structuring 3 days ago