Private credit investors get set to learn about niche lending opportunities
Delegates at the Private Credit conference in New York on June 21 will be able to hear about venture debt and infrastructure debt among other alternatives to the corporate middle market.
- BlackRock seeks $1 billion for new multi-strat opportunities fund 1 day ago
- KKR eyes CLO equity for new fund 2 days ago
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 2 days ago
- THL Credit increases loan fund assets by $179 million in one year 2 days ago
- Octopus appoints head of structuring 3 days ago