Onex raises capital for new direct lending strategy
Onex Credit is making rapid progress in raising its inaugural direct lending fund, after hiring Goldman Sachs's Walt Jackson to set up this business in 2016
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 2 hours ago
- Junior debt set to be more attractive, but... 2 hours ago
- The financial crisis was the making of ’em 2 hours ago
- Loan volumes fall in Europe but rise in US 2 hours ago
- I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift 2 hours ago
- Sears CDS battle heats up as DC challenged to change auction rules 4 hours ago
- Selwood plants third credit opportunities fund with $150 million 1 day ago
- BC Partners buys into KCAP business development company 1 day ago
- Abax targets $400 million for Asian structured credit fund 1 day ago
- Mirabaud boosts emerging markets capabilities with manager acquisition 1 day ago