Isda mulls Venezuela credit event after reports of Russian loan default
Market participants have asked Isda’s determinations committee to rule whether a failure-to-pay credit event has taken place on Venezuela
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Mexico-based manager's credit fund reaches $55 million 5 days ago
- Harvest hires former RBC credit trader in Hong Kong 6 days ago
- Willis Towers Watson blends rare mix of assets for credit fund of funds 12 days ago
- Swedish pension fund Alecta invests $100 million in ESG-friendly credit fund 18 days ago
- Institutional investors - does Europe still provide the best opportunities in credit? 27 days ago
- Texas fund poised to invest in upcoming GSO distressed debt strategy 3 hours ago
- Symphony earns $200 million of inflows for long-short credit fund 4 hours ago
- FS Investments partners with real estate specialist for new credit fund 22 hours ago
- Bridgepoint poaches ING leveraged finance star for new direct lending arm 22 hours ago
- Credit fund manager Frost allows management fees to thaw down to 50bp 23 hours ago