Isda mulls Venezuela credit event after reports of Russian loan default
Market participants have asked Isda’s determinations committee to rule whether a failure-to-pay credit event has taken place on Venezuela
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- EM manager takes assets across two funds to $1.4 billion after big inflows 7 days ago
- Lombard Odier mandates US manager for emerging markets debt fund 8 days ago
- Investec AM adds investment specialist to EM debt team 10 days ago
- Allianz GI brings in new CIO for emerging market debt 11 days ago
- Swiss manager launches agriculture-focused impact debt fund 12 days ago
- Ranger board chairman resigns with direct lending fund liquidation on the cards 23 hours ago
- Former BlueMountain portfolio manager resurfaces at KKR 23 hours ago
- Wells Fargo AM names head for new European private debt arm 3 days ago
- Goldman poaches Credit Suisse credit structuring specialist 3 days ago
- CEO of TCW's European business joins Investcorp 4 days ago