Isda mulls Venezuela credit event after reports of Russian loan default
Market participants have asked Isda’s determinations committee to rule whether a failure-to-pay credit event has taken place on Venezuela
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Robeco launches short-duration version of its global credit fund 5 days ago
- BlueBay launches Ucits bond fund 15 days ago
- Mirabaud launches emerging market bond fund for new hire 18 days ago
- Volatility management boosts Double Haven's Asian credit fund 19 days ago
- US investors allocate over $100 million to BlueBay credit fund 20 days ago
- NewStar sale set to go ahead after no further bids emerge 8 hours ago
- Manager raises $11 million for third credit opportunities fund 8 hours ago
- Natixis rebrands its asset management arm 10 hours ago
- Clearwater increases headcount in its UK debt advisory business 10 hours ago
- New US credit manager targets $750 million for debut fund 1 day ago