Scio liquidates structured credit fund after posting 11.5% returns
London-based structured credit specialist manager Scio Capital has announced that is liquidating one of its funds and returning capital to investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Black Diamond hires structured credit specialist from Natixis's CLO desk 3 hours ago
- Alcentra European CLO refi sees triple As price at 84bp 3 hours ago
- PGIM brings its European CLO issuance over €2 billion following reset 4 hours ago
- Price talk tightens on upcoming Accunia European CLO 5 hours ago
- 2017 PGIM deal tops ranking of best-performing European CLOs 21 hours ago
- Texas fund poised to invest in upcoming GSO distressed debt strategy 4 hours ago
- Symphony earns $200 million of inflows for long-short credit fund 4 hours ago
- FS Investments partners with real estate specialist for new credit fund 22 hours ago
- Bridgepoint poaches ING leveraged finance star for new direct lending arm 22 hours ago
- Credit fund manager Frost allows management fees to thaw down to 50bp 23 hours ago