New York pension gets behind CLO manager's risk retention vehicle
The New York State Common Retirement Fund invested $450m in two credit funds in July, documents seen by Creditflux reveal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares and Deutsche Bank team up once more to price US CLO reissue 4 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: European equity makes up 85% of today's market share 4 hours ago
- HPS prices $458.75 million CLO reset via Goldman 4 hours ago
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 5 hours ago
- Palmer Square prices its second five-year reinvestment CLO of the year 5 hours ago
- Ranger board chairman resigns with direct lending fund liquidation on the cards 5 hours ago
- Former BlueMountain portfolio manager resurfaces at KKR 6 hours ago
- Wells Fargo AM names head for new European private debt arm 3 days ago
- Goldman poaches Credit Suisse credit structuring specialist 3 days ago
- CEO of TCW's European business joins Investcorp 3 days ago