Permira staffs up in direct lending with hires from HIG and Marlborough
Permira Debt Managers has added two new members to its private credit team in London, as it ramps up its recently closed €2.1 billion European direct lending fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- 58% of US CLO managers will keep risk retention funds in place, finds Maples 1 day ago
- WTW's Redmond: institutional investors are starved of income, yield, and return (video) 1 day ago
- DFG's Goss: we may use (risk retention) capital to move into Europe (video) 1 day ago
- PGIM issues new euro CLO without floating rate double As 2 days ago
- Sterling-denominated CLOs to make a comeback as NatWest returns to market 2 days ago
- Former Credit Suisse credit heads raise over $400 million for new fund 1 day ago
- Barrow Hanley moves into US loans after hiring PMs from Whitebox 2 days ago
- Michigan fund commits $25 million to CLO "risk retention" vehicle 3 days ago
- Silver Rock raises $1 billion for opportunistic credit fund 3 days ago
- Cerberus agrees to acquire €1.1 billion NPL portfolio from AIB 6 days ago