THL Credit hires Australia rep as part of Asia-Pacific push
Boston-based alternative credit manager THL Credit is expanding its presence in the Asia Pacific region – and has hired a new Australia and New Zealand representative as part of the plan
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Right opportunity, wrong continent: Avenue sees value in Asian direct lending 2 days ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 2 days ago
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 5 days ago
- CSAM closes unit it launched to take minority stakes in hedge fund managers 5 days ago
- Robeco launches short-duration version of its global credit fund 6 days ago
- CarVal draws $280 million in a year for international credit fund 4 hours ago
- Virginia pension fund commits $1 billion to US direct lender 5 hours ago
- Highland renames CLO fund and raises at least $153 million 21 hours ago
- French direct lender opens Munich office and unveils new private debt fund 22 hours ago
- Orchard launches liquid credit fund 23 hours ago