Tikehau raises another €300 million through bond issue
Tikehau has considerable firepower to deploy into the credit market, obtaining €1.3 billion of financing in the last month.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 6 hours ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 6 hours ago
- Barclays prices new issue CLO for Illinois-based manager 7 hours ago
- Axa IM launches fourth new issue CLO of 2018 with triple As at 116.5bp 7 hours ago
- Carlyle turns out its 20th CLO transaction of 2018 7 hours ago
- Full steam ahead: Italian railway workers' pension fund seeks private debt exposure 7 hours ago
- Cairn adds to its SRT investment team in London 7 hours ago
- BlackRock becomes latest manager to explore interval fund structure for credit 8 hours ago
- Loan trader reunites with former ECM colleagues at Muzinich 10 hours ago
- 39% of private debt investors are underweight, but they're looking for opportunities 3 days ago