California manager drafts in former KKR vice president as CFO
A west coast firm has hired KKR's former vice president of finance. He will step into the role of chief financial officer as well as chief compliance officer
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Credit Suisse prices $613 million CLO reset for Arizona-based manager 12 hours ago
- Sound Point prices new issue CLO to bring its 2017 volumes close to $4 billion 12 hours ago
- Axa IM prices its largest US CLO to date 13 hours ago
- US manager prices its second CLO transaction of the year 13 hours ago
- New York manager refinances over $1 billion CLO paper in a single day 14 hours ago
- Manager poised to launch $100 million shipping debt fund 13 hours ago
- Manager hits £600 million hard cap for third real estate debt fund 13 hours ago
- BlueBay fund loses over $50 million in 18 months 14 hours ago
- Boston manager launches direct lending fund 14 hours ago
- US real estate lender launches fourth credit fund 14 hours ago