Japanese insurance giant acquires minority stake in TCW from Carlyle
Japanese life insurer Nippon Life Insurance Company has completed its previously announced acquisition of a 24.75% minority stake in TCW from Carlyle Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Toronto manager raises $260 million for debut direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Up-and-coming fund manager Revolution makes big structured credit hire 3 days ago
- Global consulting firm acquires Japanese multi-management platform 4 days ago
- Credit manager Drift changes its name to Charleston 4 days ago
- Cleveland multi-boutique plans IPO as it targets $100 million via share issue 4 days ago
- Morgan Stanley's fixed income sales dramatically dip in Q4 earnings report 2 days ago
- CEO of Blackstone's hedge fund solution platform steps aside 2 days ago
- Florida manager taps former Hildene marketing head in IR role 3 days ago
- US manager looks to build concentrated portfolio with for $400 million fund 3 days ago
- Goldman earnings reveal 18% decrease in institutional client services revenue 3 days ago