Liontrust forms new credit team as high yield PM and Kames pair join the pride
Liontrust Asset Management has hired Donald Phillips to join its new global fixed income team, according to a company statement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New York pension commits €200 million to ICG across two mid market funds 23 hours ago
- Canadian pension fund appoints head of credit 1 day ago
- Golding poaches BlueBay's Das to head private debt 1 day ago
- Man GLG's senior PM Mawby resigns 2 days ago
- Connecticut pension fund looks to commit $65 million to real estate debt 2 days ago