Cleveland multi-boutique announces pricing of its IPO
Victory Capital, which provides offerings including separately managed accounts, collective trusts, mutual funds, ETFs and UMA/SMA vehicles, announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 11.7 million shares of its Class A common stock at a public offering price of $13.00 per share
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago
- Apera closes inaugural private debt fund at €750 million 1 day ago
- AP4 keeps eye on direct unlisted investments, amid 2018 losses 2 days ago
- Windstream credit event question posed to Determinations Committee 2 days ago
- Dentons boosts derivatives practice in London with two partner 2 days ago
- Prudential adds mid market energy specialist to lead fund origination 2 days ago