Onex investment official earns promotion with move to fund development unit
Long-time Onex employee Tate Abols has been promoted from principal to managing director as part of a new role at the firm
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 1 hour ago
- They said it: Too easy to launch CLOs 1 hour ago
- Points up front: “I always think of myself as Bruce Lee when I’m investing in CLO equity” 1 hour ago
- Junior debt set to be more attractive, but... 1 hour ago
- I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift 1 hour ago
- Sears CDS battle heats up as DC challenged to change auction rules 3 hours ago
- Selwood plants third credit opportunities fund with $150 million 1 day ago
- BC Partners buys into KCAP business development company 1 day ago
- Abax targets $400 million for Asian structured credit fund 1 day ago
- Mirabaud boosts emerging markets capabilities with manager acquisition 1 day ago