Canadian asset manager acquires Asian private credit specialist Clearwater
In a bid to gain entry to the Asian private credit market, Canadian investment firm Fiera Capital Corporation has acquired Asian credit specialist Clearwater Capital Partners
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO less than 1 hour ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 less than 1 hour ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 1 hour ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 hours ago
- BlackRock names head of US CLO business, reports Reuters 3 hours ago
- Cheyne hires ex-BlueBay official to its new loans business in London 1 day ago
- Hampshire pension fund seeks private debt manager for £325 million mandate 1 day ago
- HPS expands in distressed debt by taking over Dallas-based Tålamod 1 day ago
- Goodhart unveils new platform to invest in private debt and equity firms 1 day ago
- African Development Bank prices landmark $1 billion SRT 2 days ago