Senior managing director parts ways with Antares
Senior managing director Chet Zara has once again parted ways with private debt manager Antares Capital, a spokesperson confirms
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 less than 1 hour ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print less than 1 hour ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 1 hour ago
- BlackRock names head of US CLO business, reports Reuters 2 hours ago
- RBC prices $509 million risk retention-compliant CLO for MJX 1 day ago
- Cheyne hires ex-BlueBay official to its new loans business in London 1 day ago
- Hampshire pension fund seeks private debt manager for £325 million mandate 1 day ago
- HPS expands in distressed debt by taking over Dallas-based Tålamod 1 day ago
- Goodhart unveils new platform to invest in private debt and equity firms 1 day ago
- African Development Bank prices landmark $1 billion SRT 2 days ago