Victory Park partnership fund to focus on fintech in emerging markets
Chicago-based Victory Park Capital has launched a new fund together with the International Finance Corporation, with the new vehicle to invest in financial technology companies in emerging markets
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Five Arrows CLO points to triple A spreads settling back inside 100bp 6 hours ago
- CVC markets new issue CLO via BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- Investcorp becomes fourth manager to reap €2 billion of CLO issuance in Europe 1 day ago
- Carlyle prices 4.5 year CLO reset 4 days ago
- Blackstone grows credit assets by 31% over year 4 days ago
- Supermarket scramble as SuperValu CDS surges wider on UNFI buy-out 5 hours ago
- New Mexico pension fund supplies $100 million to private energy credit 7 hours ago
- Balance Point weighs in with $380 million for latest credit fund 23 hours ago
- Sears CDS deliverables to be decided Friday ahead of 14 November credit event auction 1 day ago
- Crescent hires former NewStar official as managing director 1 day ago