Maine pension fund commits $50 million to Asian real estate debt
Maine Public Employees Retirement System has made a $50 million commitment to Baring Private Equity Asia, a spokesperson for the pension fund confirmed
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US institution eyes credit as part of private equity expansion 1 day ago
- UBP expands alternatives business with credit Ucits fund 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: Golub orbits curve as managers double up 4 days ago
- Mezz spreads come in as Barings issues second US CLO in 2019 7 days ago
- Japanese regulator makes CLOs exempt from risk retention - if loans are appropriately originated 7 days ago
- Steinhoff has triggered failure-to-pay credit event, rules DC 5 hours ago
- Medley BDC loses compliance with NYSE as two directors depart 10 hours ago
- BlackRock's Weber: the banks saw us as competitors, now they see us as partners [video] 11 hours ago
- Dechert adds funds partner in London office 12 hours ago
- Steinhoff Europe failure-to-pay credit event question posed to DC 1 day ago