Maine pension fund commits $50 million to Asian real estate debt
Maine Public Employees Retirement System has made a $50 million commitment to Baring Private Equity Asia, a spokesperson for the pension fund confirmed
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pennsylvania pension awards $50 million to distressed debt fund 4 days ago
- Canadian pension fund launches inaugural green bond 4 days ago
- OppenheimerFunds launches second interval fund 4 days ago
- Sydney-based Perpetual launches ethical credit fund 4 days ago
- HSBC Global launches three Icav fixed income funds 5 days ago
- Ranger board chairman resigns with direct lending fund liquidation on the cards 21 hours ago
- Former BlueMountain portfolio manager resurfaces at KKR 21 hours ago
- Wells Fargo AM names head for new European private debt arm 3 days ago
- Goldman poaches Credit Suisse credit structuring specialist 3 days ago
- CEO of TCW's European business joins Investcorp 4 days ago