Aberdeen Standard extends reach into China with new bond fund
The news follows after the firm registered its wholly foreign-owned enterprise Aberdeen Standard Asset Management (Shanghai) at the end of last year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Japan Post Bank's CLO investments grow another 17.13% in first quarter 4 days ago
- Sacramento pension backs healthcare fund 5 days ago
- Connecticut pension eyes investment in Clearlake fund 6 days ago
- US pension to invest $75 million in private debt 9 days ago
- Allianz GI gains €270 million for infrastructure debt fund 9 days ago
- Credit traders' kickstand: widening catalysts gather force with focus on financials 2 days ago
- New Look triggers credit event with big pay-out likely for CDS 2 days ago
- Mizuho’s credit trading head departs in London 2 days ago
- GLG adds special situations portfolio manager in London 2 days ago
- Synthetic structured credit specialist lands at Brigade 3 days ago