IFM looks set to launch infra debt fund for Korean institutional investors
IFM Investors and KDB KIAMCO are looking to launch their second joint infrastructure debt fund – this time, targeting Korean institutional investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Generali seeks high yield analysts in Milan as credit research head builds team 4 days ago
- Former BlackRock portfolio manager lands at start-up credit firm Tresidor 4 days ago
- European sub-financials shake-off Santander AT1 shock, outperforming senior fins and corps 4 days ago
- Italian journo pension scheme presses ahead with plan to invest in private debt 5 days ago
- San Francisco pension deploys $125 million into private credit 5 days ago
- Och-Ziff adds structured credit specialist to team in New York 2 days ago
- Crossover sell-off risks heightened after Brexit vote, says BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- CLO managers exposed as US mortgage lender files for bankruptcy 3 days ago
- Behave yourselves: EBA policy advisor warns against misuse of securitisation rules 3 days ago
- Schroders appoints global head of private assets division 3 days ago