IFM looks set to launch infra debt fund for Korean institutional investors
IFM Investors and KDB KIAMCO are looking to launch their second joint infrastructure debt fund – this time, targeting Korean institutional investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- American Beacon teams up with Apollo for credit interval fund 5 days ago
- Orchard hires former UBS credit index options and tranches global head 6 days ago
- CBOE launches first ever US high yield corporate bond index futures 7 days ago
- Oberland hits $800 million hard cap for healthcare credit opportunities fund 11 days ago
- Texas pension awards $175 million to distressed debt and strategic credit 12 days ago
- Hamilton Lane hires business development official in Munich as it seeks DACH expansion 11 hours ago
- Reed Smith adds former NatWest structured finance specialist to its team 11 hours ago
- Ares brings in credit portfolio managers from DoubleLine and Pimco 1 day ago
- Blackstone wins Italian direct lending approval for five funds 1 day ago
- RiverRock makes big hire as it looks to expand European loan offering 1 day ago