Houlihan Lokey expands global private funds group with Carlyle official
Global investment bank Houlihan Lokey has expanded its global private funds group with the appointment of Zade Zalatimo, former senior executive officer of Carlyle MENA
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Suisse adds to its US CLO team 18 hours ago
- Simmons & Simmons adds partner to lead its CLO practice in London 21 hours ago
- You don’t need a 15% default rate to make money in credit 6 days ago
- JP Morgan hires former Apollo official to its European CLO team 7 days ago
- UBS AM hires PM to infra debt team as it nears final stages of fundraising 8 days ago
- Korean pension fund commits €80 million to European direct lending 18 hours ago
- Wealth manager forms CLO partnership with Eagle Point 20 hours ago
- Los Angeles pension fund plans $3.7 billion allocation to credit 1 day ago
- San Francisco pension ramps up private credit portfolio with $80 million commitments 1 day ago
- European loan issuance set to decline in 2019, says Moody's 2 days ago