Savills adds to real estate debt capabilities with initial 25% acquisition in DRC

Savills Investment Management has acquired an initial 25% stake in specialist real estate debt provider DRC Capital. As part of the deal, DRC has granted Savills a call option to acquire the remaining 75% interest in the firm in 2021

Subscriber-only article

This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.

Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.

If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here

This trial will give you:
  • 4-weeks' free online access to our
    most recent subscriber-only articles
  • Daily breaking news alert sent by email
  • A print copy of Creditflux

If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.

TAGS: M&A North America Real estate debt