US pension fund's credit performance stumbles with 2.3% 12-month return
Maryland State and Retirement & Pension System, the $51.9 billion public pension fund, generated 2.31% returns from its credit portfolio for the fiscal year to June 30, down from 10% the year before
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: Barclays and Goldman branch out to mid market 17 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank CIO moves into senior CLO tranches 19 hours ago
- Fortress issues first broadly syndicated loan CLO since 2017 21 hours ago
- PGIM resets January 2019 'print and sprint' CLO for three years 22 hours ago
- Golub upsizes 2017 CLO with refinancing 23 hours ago
- First Abu Dhabi Bank pushes into credit derivatives with trading head hire 19 hours ago
- Aberdeen Standard's Cruikshank: "rising purchase multiples mean PE funds need to maximise value" 22 hours ago
- CVC closes $1.4 bilion special situations fund 23 hours ago
- Piper Jaffray's Shinder: "If LPs wait too long, they may miss the cycle altogether" [video] 1 day ago
- European loan trading: CLO managers snack on Ifco loans 1 day ago