Fair Oaks acquires control equity position in new US CLO
Fair Oaks Capital has acquired a control equity position in a new US CLO managed by HPS Investment Partners, according to a stock exchange announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Finding the hidden value in success 1 hour ago
- Junior debt set to be more attractive, but... 1 hour ago
- The financial crisis was the making of ’em 1 hour ago
- Loan volumes fall in Europe but rise in US 1 hour ago
- We are yet to find a mass-media article that devotes attention to the potential merits of CLOs 1 hour ago
- Sears CDS battle heats up as DC challenged to change auction rules 3 hours ago
- Selwood plants third credit opportunities fund with $150 million 1 day ago
- BC Partners buys into KCAP business development company 1 day ago
- Abax targets $400 million for Asian structured credit fund 1 day ago
- Mirabaud boosts emerging markets capabilities with manager acquisition 1 day ago