African Development Bank prices landmark $1 billion SRT
The market for significant risk transfer (SRT) deals has taken another step forward with a first-of-its-kind deal, which has been originated by the African Development Bank
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- World’s largest CLO restructures by adding junior debt 2 hours ago
- Derivatives market jumps forward on Ibor fallbacks 2 hours ago
- After early crescendo CLOs end on flat note 2 hours ago
- Loan volumes fall in Europe but rise in US 2 hours ago
- Loans have changed. Leverage and docs are different. So what does this mean for recoveries? 2 hours ago
- Sears CDS battle heats up as DC challenged to change auction rules 4 hours ago
- Selwood plants third credit opportunities fund with $150 million 1 day ago
- BC Partners buys into KCAP business development company 1 day ago
- Abax targets $400 million for Asian structured credit fund 1 day ago
- Mirabaud boosts emerging markets capabilities with manager acquisition 1 day ago