Credit sell-off has room to run and pricing is out of whack, says BNP Paribas
The credit market sell-off could have further to go despite recent widening and is “in the process of a late-stage business cycle unwind”, according to a strategist note seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: fixed tranches make their way into European secondary 7 hours ago
- Trinitas prices new issue CLO with varying callability 8 hours ago
- Former CEO of CIFC establishes new CLO management firm 11 hours ago
- Market goes green with envy at Invesco's tight Verde CLO print 12 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: managers make equity work with innovative structures 13 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs lands big hire from Alcentra to expand DACH lending 13 hours ago
- Alcentra BDC assigns new CEO 13 hours ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire unveil European Direct Lending Perspectives 4 days ago
- Challenge rejected on cheapest-to-deliver bonds for Windstream CDS auction 4 days ago
- Värde partners with Guber on €734 million NPL deal 4 days ago