CapitaLand gains $556 million for China real estate debt fund
The Singapore-based firm announced that the fund will target a $750 million final close
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UBP expands alternatives business with credit Ucits fund 2 days ago
- Japanese regulator makes CLOs exempt from risk retention - if loans are appropriately originated 6 days ago
- Värde partners with Guber on €734 million NPL deal 7 days ago
- UK pension allocates £900 million to four private debt managers 7 days ago
- Tetragon raises $430 million for new CLO equity fund 8 days ago
- Steinhoff Europe failure-to-pay credit event question posed to DC 5 hours ago
- US institution eyes credit as part of private equity expansion 6 hours ago
- Short resets take CDS indices wider at March roll 1 day ago
- Paul Hastings' Minott: direct lenders can segregate levered sleeves to protect themselves [video] 1 day ago
- Ashurst hires counsel with structured products experience 2 days ago