Prolific CLO issuer prepares first deal since bond issuance
US CLO issuer CIFC Asset Management is in the market with its first deal of the year, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BAML prices two refinancings for large US CLO manager 17 hours ago
- CLO spreads grind tighter as Investcorp debuts in Europe 1 day ago
- PGIM takes 2017 European CLO issuance past €2 billion with latest deal 3 days ago
- Alcentra shaves 38bp off triple-A coupon as it prices US CLO refi 3 days ago
- Investcorp completes first US CLO deal of the year with $327 million refi 3 days ago