Prolific CLO issuer prepares first deal since bond issuance
US CLO issuer CIFC Asset Management is in the market with its first deal of the year, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- GreensLedge resets US CLO manager's 2014 deal for four years 1 day ago
- Term structures flatten in Europe as Commerzbank prices new CLO 1 day ago
- Morgan Stanley shaves 36bp off triple-A coupon as it refinances CLO 1 day ago
- ICG cuts triple-A coupon by 27bp as it refinances 2014 CLO 1 day ago
- Manager teams up with Credit Suisse for dual-compliant US CLO 2 days ago