US CLO market’s fourth biggest manager puts itself up for sale
The much heralded wave of consolidation in the US CLO could be about to hit the shore, as the market's fourth biggest manager puts up the for-sale sign
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Fifth Street looks to quit CLO management as it winds down credit hedge fund 17 hours ago
- Apollo subsidiary prices $1.2 billion mid-market CLO 18 hours ago
- Octagon aims for 121bp triple-A print as it markets its next US CLO 1 day ago
- Most proactive refi/reset manager revamps 2015 CLO in $751 million deal 1 day ago
- Axa IM rekindles relationship with MJX after manager creates CMOA 2 days ago