US CLO market’s fourth biggest manager puts itself up for sale
The much heralded wave of consolidation in the US CLO could be about to hit the shore, as the market's fourth biggest manager puts up the for-sale sign
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Bain makes double hire to its London office 18 hours ago
- BAML completes $513.5 million CLO refinancing for US manager 18 hours ago
- GSO aims to refi 2014 European CLO and maintain its vertical strip 18 hours ago
- Kempen hires GoldenTree, LibreMax and OWS for structured credit 19 hours ago
- Vintage euro CLO scrabbles for pennies to stave off default 1 day ago