US CLO market’s fourth biggest manager puts itself up for sale
The much heralded wave of consolidation in the US CLO could be about to hit the shore, as the market's fourth biggest manager puts up the for-sale sign
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CIFC secures 112bp triple-A spread with $431.5 million CLO refi 10 days ago
- Chicago Fundamental signs groundbreaking CLO deal with charitable organisation 11 days ago
- CIFC prices second primary deal of 2017 in $656 million refi 17 days ago
- CIFC officials confirm departure of special situations head 18 days ago
- Paamco and KKR to join forces for fund of hedge funds business 19 days ago
- Manager goes the distance with JP Morgan to price $640 million deal 1 day ago
- Barclays surpasses $1 billion of new issuance this week with dual-compliant CLO 1 day ago
- Morgan Stanley secures record mezz prints as it prices two CLO refis 1 day ago
- Shenkman prices first primary since 2015 with CLO refi 1 day ago
- BAML refinances two CLOs in a day for heavyweight global manager 1 day ago