Deutsche to arrange Europe's first ever marketplace lending securitisation
Deutsche Bank has won the mandate to arrange Europe’s first ever marketplace lending securitization, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Jefferies prices first marketplace lending ABS backed by Lending Club loans 21 days ago
- 400 Capital supports digital lender Internex with $100 million facility 6 months ago
- Amazon looks set to deliver in structured credit after hire 8 months ago
- Rush into private credit risks being a dangerous stampede 8 months ago
- Commerzbank moves into marketplace lending 9 months ago
- Bain hires bank to reset 2014 European CLO 8 hours ago
- Guggenheim prepares to reset 2014 vintage CLO 21 hours ago
- US manager prices $587.5 million dual-compliant CLO after upsize 22 hours ago
- BAML prices two refinancings for large US CLO manager 1 day ago
- CLO spreads grind tighter as Investcorp debuts in Europe 2 days ago