Rating agencies fail to see eye to eye on new marketplace lending deal
Triple A or Triple B? Two rating agencies are five notches apart on where they view a senior tranche of Europe's first marketplace lending securitisation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Jefferies prices first marketplace lending ABS backed by Lending Club loans 2 months ago
- 400 Capital supports digital lender Internex with $100 million facility 8 months ago
- Amazon looks set to deliver in structured credit after hire 10 months ago
- Rush into private credit risks being a dangerous stampede 10 months ago
- Commerzbank moves into marketplace lending 11 months ago
- Octagon aims for 121bp triple-A print as it markets its next US CLO 11 hours ago
- Most proactive refi/reset manager revamps 2015 CLO in $751 million deal 11 hours ago
- Axa IM rekindles relationship with MJX after manager creates CMOA 1 day ago
- Onex eyes CLO resets as seasoned 2.0s reach reinvestment end 1 day ago
- Credit Suisse prices $611 million US CLO for large manager 1 day ago