Eurizon follows ECB's lead with new structured credit fund
Eurizon Capital has launched a new fund to target European structured credit opportunities – a market which it says has been strengthened thanks to the ECB’s ABS purchasing scheme
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Index curve trades boost LMCG credit fund 3 days ago
- US hedge fund manager launches mortgage-orientated fund 5 days ago
- Waterfall looks to add derivatives to its credit managed account 10 days ago
- Citi tests the market for three-year bespokes 17 days ago
- Diverse Prytania fund posts promising 2017 gains 17 days ago
- A star is born as Antares re-debuts in CLOs with largest 2.0 2 days ago
- GSO secures record tight funding costs as it prices latest US CLO 3 days ago
- Conning and Octagon chiefs set to tell all about their groundbreaking deal 3 days ago
- Antares' new mid-market CLO to hit $2 billion after another upsize 3 days ago
- Investcorp Credit CLO makes 57% equity distribution after reset boost 3 days ago