Eurizon follows ECB's lead with new structured credit fund
Eurizon Capital has launched a new fund to target European structured credit opportunities – a market which it says has been strengthened thanks to the ECB’s ABS purchasing scheme
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Ex-Bear credit sales specialist sets up home in Brownstone 5 days ago
- US insurance company's affiliate looks to expand in structured credit 5 days ago
- Alcentra confirms hire to its new-look structured credit team 5 days ago
- EJF recycles legacy assets to price first trups CDO of 2017 7 days ago
- LMCG credit fund turns defensive after near 4% one-month return 8 days ago
- US manager prices $587.5 million dual-compliant CLO after upsize 2 hours ago
- BAML prices two refinancings for large US CLO manager 1 day ago
- CLO spreads grind tighter as Investcorp debuts in Europe 1 day ago
- PGIM takes 2017 European CLO issuance past €2 billion with latest deal 4 days ago
- Alcentra shaves 38bp off triple-A coupon as it prices US CLO refi 4 days ago