Eurizon follows ECB's lead with new structured credit fund
Eurizon Capital has launched a new fund to target European structured credit opportunities – a market which it says has been strengthened thanks to the ECB’s ABS purchasing scheme
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Credit fund manager snaps up BlueMountain's CEO for Europe 5 days ago
- West coast pension fund boosts its allocation to Halcyon’s credit business 6 days ago
- SEC charges ex-Nomura CMBS traders with fraud 7 days ago
- Cairn hires former Magnetar official for PM role on credit opps fund 8 days ago
- Creditflux teams up with top private equity event to bring CLOs to Asia 11 days ago
- Top US CLO trader earns promotion in New York 4 hours ago
- Manager refinances late-2014 CLO and cuts triple-A coupon by 52bp 5 hours ago
- Investors agree wind-up call for KKR euro CLO 1.0 1 day ago
- Sound Point goes big with new $814 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Octagon sees demand for short-dated, double-B CLO debt 1 day ago