US pension fund targets seasoned CLOs as it allocates $100 million
Public Pennsylvania pension plan picks PMAM
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Eagle Point hires tech-savvy CLO trader as it builds on its analytic systems 7 days ago
- Citi introduces tiered pricing model for CLO b-wics to boost participation 8 days ago
- Cairn hires former Magnetar official for PM role on credit opps fund 8 days ago
- Ellington's CLO strategy is "back in business" as opportunity opens up in 2.0s 12 days ago
- DFG aims to debut new dual-compliant risk retention CLO vehicle 12 days ago
- Top US CLO trader earns promotion in New York 4 hours ago
- Manager refinances late-2014 CLO and cuts triple-A coupon by 52bp 5 hours ago
- Investors agree wind-up call for KKR euro CLO 1.0 1 day ago
- Sound Point goes big with new $814 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Octagon sees demand for short-dated, double-B CLO debt 1 day ago