Large asset manager launches new fund to invest in CLOs
Los Angeles firm has raised $22.5 million for a new fund to invest in CLO tranches
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- US insurance company's affiliate looks to expand in structured credit 5 days ago
- Alcentra confirms hire to its new-look structured credit team 5 days ago
- Job opportunities with Prospect Capital 11 days ago
- CLO fund directs refinancing of manager's 2014 Arrowpoint CLO 11 days ago
- CIFC plans new fund to invest in junior CLO debt and equity 13 days ago
- US manager prices $587.5 million dual-compliant CLO after upsize 2 hours ago
- BAML prices two refinancings for large US CLO manager 1 day ago
- CLO spreads grind tighter as Investcorp debuts in Europe 1 day ago
- PGIM takes 2017 European CLO issuance past €2 billion with latest deal 4 days ago
- Alcentra shaves 38bp off triple-A coupon as it prices US CLO refi 4 days ago